Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Web Promotion And Marketing Advice That Works

I have got got over 80 websites and have had an online presence since 1999. I have got got got made a batch of mistakes over the old age in attempting to pull further traffic to my websites and I have to acknowledge that I have wasted a batch of money in that time. Despite these losings and mistakes I have got also learnt quite a batch about web publicity and web marketing. I mainly concentrate on three of my 80 websites and two of them are a page rank five and the other have a page rank of six. My ultimate end is ain a website which have a page rank of seven. During this article I will be authorship about what I believe are the best ways to advance a website.

I am most definitely from the old school of thought and really believe in the importance of backward links. I am only really interested in obtaining one-way backward links, if however somes webmaster offered my a nexus exchange where I obtained a pr7 nexus in tax return for a pr4 nexus from one of my sites, I would have got got got to see it!

I have met a batch of people/webmasters during the last eight old age and have learnt a great trade off them. I personally believe you necessitate a scope of backward associates pointing to your site, for illustration 1 thousand pr2 links, two thousand pr3 links, two thousand pr4 links, twenty pr5 links, five, pr6 links, two pr7 golf course and one pr8 link.

If you were able to obtain this amount of golf course you would be doing very well for yourself. Having for illustration just five pr6 golf course is just not natural and they associates could well be seen as being paid for. Paid golf course as most people are aware are frowned upon via the major hunt engines.

Play by the regulations and you are certain to be fine.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home